What can I do for you?
View my portfolio here.
If you are a publisher seeking to strengthen your brand, I can:
- Assist you in articulating your brand values and clarifying your strategy
- Work with you to assess staff strengths and identify gaps
- Lead your team in creating print and online content that will connect with consumers
If you are a corporate client seeking to connect to consumers with editorial content, I can:
- Assess existing content products and strategies
- Assist you in identifying content and messages that will resonate with your target consumer audience
- Develop and execute content plans, from concept to final product in print and online, utilizing internal and freelance resources
Projects have included:
* Assisting the Atlantic Publishers Marketing Association in analyzing their publication operations
* Working with IFEX to develop communications strategies, including e-newsletter, social media and website strategies
* Consulting editing on Dalhousie University’s DAL Magazine
* Assisting the Ontario Historical Society in the renewal of their strategic plan
* Consulting editing on Magazines Canada’s industry publication Canadian Magazines Canadien
* Mentorship and editorial consulting with a national Canadian association magazine
* Project leadership in the creation of an online real estate guide for TorontoLife.com
* Targeted e-newsletter executions and marketing white papers for Microsoft Canada
* Editorial leadership on the creation of the EcoLiving consumer-facing online environmental program for Scotiabank
* Mentoring editorial staff at a mid-sized regional custom publishing company
* Editorial direction for Home Depot Canada’s EcoOptions Magazine
* One-on one consulting with small- and mid-sized magazines on online strategy and editorial administration through Magazines Canada’s Traveling Consultants Program.
You can reach me at kimpittaway64 [at] gmail [dot] com